MineSense™ Technologies Ltd. is a British Columbia-based technology development and marketing company that enhances the sustainability of mining by improving the ore extraction and recovery process. MineSense provides a proven platform for the sensing and sorting of low-grade ore to an unprecedented level of precision.
Through the application of our pre-concentration methodology, the MineSense Solution can provide up to 20% margin enhancement due to decreased requirements for energy, water and chemicals.
As the emerging leader in mineral telemetry and ore upgrading solutions worldwide, MineSense has developed a pre-concentration methodology that:
- Improves the economics of mining low-grade ores
- Rejects barren waste from valuable minerals at an early stage of the mining process
- Offers a combination of ground-penetrating and other sensor technology that measure and report the grade of ore in real time
- Integrates with material handling equipment such as shovels, scoops, belt conveyors, feeders and chutes
- Facilitates decision support aimed at maximizing resource conversion and metal recovery
Our proprietary High Frequency Electromagnetic Spectrometry (HFEMS) and High Speed X-Ray Fluorescence (HSXRF) sensors not only offer better sensitivity, but more importantly, they operate at high speeds which support real-time processing at commercially relevant throughput for the mining industry.
To read more about how these and other sensor modalities interface with our proprietary real-time analytics platform to process sensor telemetry and make ore sorting decisions please go to our Products and Services pages.